Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday my Sweet Friend.

OK....my dear sweet Carla.... Im sorry I dont have any fantastic, made with love, crafty goodness for you to see but as you know I've been SO SICK this week, and the course I've been in just took everything outta me.
But I HAD to do something for you (you will get some craffty goodness from me yet...just not today)
SO......This is my gift to you today.
In my sexy, horsey, phlegm filled voice.
I would like to sing to you my Favorite, classic Canadian tune,
by our very own Canadian Bare Naked Ladies.....with a few little changes.
So....in the tune of If I Had a Million Dollars.......

If I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
I'd buy you a craft room
(I would buy you the most amazing craft room you could imagine)

If I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
I'd buy you a Starbucks for your craftroom
(So you can have any yummy drink you could need anytime you wanted)

And if I had a million dollars
(If I had a million dollars)
Well, I'd buy you a Blue Kitty
(A nice Glittery happy blue kitty for me to pet when Im in your craft room)

If I had a million dollars I'd buy you Anything!!

Cause I luv ya like a sister my friend!!!!!

I hope this makes up for my lack of a card today (it is coming I promise)
Now...off to Sarah to see what she's made up for ya.

And if you are not familiar with this song and want alittle listen....here it is

8 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh Cheri you have really done it. Lovely way to say Happy Birthday to a friend. You feel better fast take care

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Wow! Carla is very lucky indeed! A song?! Not everyone gets a song on their birthday like that one!
Hope you are feeling better very soon!

Sarah said...

aaaww!! Cheri that's so sweet!! I hope you're feeling better soon!! I'm sure this totally makes up for your lack of card for Carla!

Anonymous said...

OMG, Bahhhaaa people in my office think I am a FREAK! I was laughing and smiling like an idiot! I love it, still so creative even when your sick, I love ya darlin! Thank you! It is perfect and by the way, did buy your loto ticket! I want to make good on my birthday present, lol! Your amazing and I feel truely blessed! I love my song! (little tear, of happiness of course)

Who needs a card, this made my day!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Cheri that is perfect!! :) Love it! Could you buy me one too! :)

Tanya S said...

This awesome girl!Feel better Soon

Creative Tara said...

ha! GREAT lyric change, and I image it sounds just amazing in your sexy phlegm voice LOL What a great gift :)

Carol W. said...

What a fabulous way to say Happy Birthday and to let a friend you are thinking about them (even if you are sick).. Hope you feel better soon!