Monday, April 6, 2009

Beary Much






This is one of the first cards I made awhile ago. The stamp is from CTMH, called Beary Much (one of my FAVS! ok so they're all my favs, but this one REALLY!) The striped paper is from SEI, I loved it so much I went back and bought I think 6 sheets of it, so I never run out!! The pink cardstock is from CTMH and so is the twill ribbon. The Brown paper is actually a velvet paper, not sure who the manufacturer is. But it's FAB!!! I coloured with Copics (of course!) One of my fav cards that will prolly NEVER be given away!! :o) Yes I have a problem....
OK So I can't figure out how to turn the one photo the right way... but want you to see the inside...So will leave it this way till I figure it out.

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

OMG! That is so cute and I love the glitter BG paper!! What is SEI? As soon as you tell me I'll be "d'oh!"