Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snowman Poop



So these are my little snowman poop creations. I made a similar one up last year, got the original idea from a very creative lady over at Heartprints (take a look, she has some GREAT cards!!) then I've upgraded it abit this year. Last years version was a bit smaller and had only the snowman's head. Aren't they' cute? The paper I've used here is from American Crafts. THis was my last sheet! WhaH!! I want more! It seems to work the best for these little guys. I've printed off the little sayings on my computer and put them on a QK ornament die. Used Brads or buttons. Anyhow...thanks for looking. Hope you like.

5 comments:

Creative Tara said...

They do look great with that paper... such a bummer that it's all gone! Everyone just loves the sample you left at the store- such a cute idea :)

Tanya S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya S said...

These turned out so good,now I wanna make some!

Eulanda said...

I LOVE THIS!! OMG!! I'm off to look at the link right now. So fun! Oh and I love the new blog look. I shoulda known - PINK! Hee hee!

Eulanda said...

How did you keep them closed at the top?