Monday, August 3, 2009

Special Bond

This is a LO I made of my favorite picture of my mom with Bradley. My mom NEVER smiles in a picture, she's always so uncomfortable in front of the camera and well, i was so happy to have caught her in a natural smile. It helps to have had my handsome boy there with her, cause as the LO suggests the two of them have a very special bond. They love each other so much and well, they really do take care of each other. My son spends every summer with my parents. Its hard on me to be away from him for so long but he needs this time with them and they with him. Anyhow, the papers Ive used here are from BoBunny's Beau Jardin line, cardstock and heart dies are from CTMH. Ive used some cute stamps that I got from errrrr...somewhere....I lost the package awhile ago, but they're so cute! About Grandparents. Anyhow, the little saying below the picture says "what happens with grandma, stays with grandma!" so true!!!

No comments: