Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 12 ~ January 2010 Page Layout

Over at the Scrapbooks & Cards Today Blog they are doing a really neat thing. Project 12 is a challenge to do one scrapbook layout a month (something I SHOULD be doing anyways) and at the end of the year you will have possibly a full album? or at least a year done right? anyhow, check it out HERE. I, unfortunatly did not get this first sketch done in time to enter into the draw for this month, but I didn't want to let that stop me from getting the full year done (and in my defence the ONLY reason it didn't make it was I was really sick) Anyhow, I still wanted to do the month and well... I WILL NOT miss the next deadline!! The sketches to follow are my Becky Fleck (um, if you dont know who that is... well! As a scrapbooker, You NEED To. :o) she's responsible for the Pagemaps I love so dearly) Anyhow, this was January's sketch:
And this is what I've done with it.
I am embarrased to say I've not made a scrapbook layout since last fall! Im ashamed of myself. Ive become so adicted to making cards (and ya, I at one time swore I'd NEVER start them.... see why?!?! LOL) Scrapbooking will always be my first love. I vow that you will see alot more scrapbook layouts in the near future from me. This particular layout is of my family's favorite winter sport (or welll my boys fav.) Playing on the frozen lake out back of our house. This year it was with the GT sled my brother gave my son Bradley for xmas, they hooked it up to the quad and spent hours flying around the lake. So fun. :o)

The papers Ive used here were by Scenic route and Fancy Pants. I've also used rubons from BoBunny and snowflake stamps from CTMH. Anyhow. Thanks as always for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It is about time you did a Layout!! Bad Cheri!! LOL Must make us some more!! I want to see more!!

I love this layout! Great pictures and I love the snowflakes!! Great job!! :)

Eulanda said...

Love the swirls on this layout and the whole thing looks gorgeous! Scrapbook vs. cards - oooh boy tough one to decide on huh? Ok so I have a lot of catching up to do on my Heritage Makers. A LOT! Great job Cheri!