Friday, September 17, 2010

FIRST Simply Betty Stamps Challenge ~ Pattern

WAHOOOOO!!! Seems like Im cheering alot these days!! Must be a sign of my improving mental health! (altho I'll always be just alittle insane, it's a HAPPY insane). Today is our very first challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps Challenge blog It seems like I've been waiting forever for it to start! I have just fallen in love with these images (which you may have noticed....I seem to be stuck on them....Stuck like Glue! wha oh wha oh...) I promise I eventually WILL use another kinda stamp. LOL Bear with my obsession of the moment. (Im getting sidetracked again! I have blogger ADHD Im tellin ya) OK!! So our challenge this week is a Pattern/Colour Combo Our fearless leader has taken a pic of her FABULOUS socks and that is our inpiration (and man, they are some FUNKY socks! WHOOO!) Here is my interpretation of the challenge.
Hehehe....ok so I've taken a coupla things from her funky photo, for one I've used this CRAZY busy paper from BG to match up the pattern on the socks....and since they're FEET LOL I've used this CRAZY saying that makes me giggle "You're a Great Friend, But if the Zombies are Chasing us, Im tripping You" AHAHAAAAAHA!!! So me. And well, I'd have to use my FEET to trip you!! OK, I've used Pumpkin London....doesnt she look like a zombie to you? I've also used some more K&Co sticker embellies and I've died some twill ribbon to look like mummy wrap! Hehheeee, Im having fun with this whole halloween theme. Anyhow.....the inside of my card is as so....
I do So hope you can join us over at Simply Betty Challenge Blog we have some great RUBBER prizes for ya! And oh, if you need some images to play with with us, Hop over to THE STORE to get some GREAT FUNKY images and join in our crazy bunch!
Cheers everyone!!1
Cheri

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I just ordered this stamp yesterday, she looks fabulous. I love your paper choice and this card is simply amazing. The sentiment, bhaaaa haaa, I nee to get me one of those!

Anonymous said...

Opps, typing to fast. I meant to say I need to get me one of those and I really do!

Andrea C said...

love the card there is so much to it and that sentiment is killer I love it x

Hill Top Creations said...

Great Card love doing Halloween Cards Will be over at the site today to see what I can get. Take Care

~Lady B~ said...

Haaaaa! I LOOOOVE the sentiment! How perfect! I love all the details you put into this card! Amazing! Your coloring of London rocks as well. This is so fabulous! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited!! I love your card! SO much detail!! and that saying is too funny!! Love it!! do you know why I am excited!! I am excited because I think that i just might get a halloween card from you this year!! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

simply SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious!!!! i cant get enough of the layers and all of the serious yummy eye candy!!

love love!!

crafty hugs!
Meredith

LINDA said...

This is so cool!! I love all the details.. fab. coloring!!
Hugs, Linda

Patricia Mae said...

I love all the layers so cute and creapy, Love your coloring. Awesome job.
~Patricia