Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday DT ~ Sketch Challenge

For the Kinderstampo Kids Just Want to Have Fun Blog Hop
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN

So this week at Stamptacular we have my favorite kind of challenge for you, a SKETCH challenge!! YAY!! This is our FABULOUS sketch for the week:
Our sponsor this week is ALSO one of my favs!! And that is Mo Manning at Digital Pencil I just love her images and own quite a few. She's offering up a $15 gift certificate for some of her AWESOME images!! Lucky winners! She's generously given the DT some images to use for our challenge as well, lucky us!! Now, I choose this Fabulous Raking image, that I fell in love with when I first saw it and thought what a great Fall image, and it is! but it's a large image and didn't fit with the sketch so well, so I had to move some elements around abit. Here is my card!!
I was quite happy with how it came out, I just LOVE this image! It is of course a Mo Manning image, the sentiment stamps I've used are all CTMH and the papers are BoBunny.  And the inside is:
It will be my brother's birthday card. hopefully he has it by the time this posts! If not it means I didnt get to the post office.... why is it so hard to get to the post office?? LOL

OK!! And we have a little bonus over at Stamptacular this week as well! We are sponsoring and supporting Operation Write Home!! You can find all the details on the Stamptacular Sunday Blog I hope you can join in with this wonderful cause!

Cheers
Cheri

18 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow! I just found you blog through the blog hop and I am so glad I did. This card is amazing. Great coloring and what a fun image. Love the sentiments you added. TFS and I am now a follower;)

Stephanie

Hill Top Creations said...

You had to much fun doing this card I can tell. It is fantastic. Love the coloring and stuff. Take Care

Sherry said...

I love your card, now I have to go to Digital Pencil lol. You did an amazing job with the fall colors I love it.

scrapperjulia said...

This is a super card! Love how you colored that image!

Creative Tara said...

wow, that is an amazing image and your colouring is fab, as always! I have a couple cards I need to make this week, so hopefully this sketch will work for one of them and I can play along :)

Kathy said...

I like what you have done. Thanks for sharing...
Kathy
CastleKat360@aol.com

spage said...

Beautiful work!

Eulanda said...

WOW Cheri!! It's so cool to see your coloring full blown. This card rocks and I like the sayings you have and where they are placed. GREAT coloring. Oh I said that already. LOL!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Cheri, Love the image you have chosen, gorgeous coloring. very nice fall color, love the inside as well, sentiments are so appropriate & cute.
Amazing!
Hugs.
Danielle.

Rosy C. said...

Oh My Goodness,,, your card came out sooo Beautiful!!! The colors you chose and the rest of the elements were perfect. Great Work!!!
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Leonie said...

Love the autumn colours and that image is fabulous! I think you have done a great job and have shown how versatile sketches can be! Fabulous colouring too!
Hugs Leonie

Anonymous said...

OMG! That pretty much says it all. This is amazing, what a great image and your colouring pfffftttt, excellent as usual. Love the sayings.

Pam and Presley said...

What an awesome card! So colorful and fun. What close to my heart set of stamps are you using?

Thanks
Pam

pamandrandy@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

OMG check out that coloring!! You did every leaf!! Amazing! I am sure your brother will love this card!! Great coloring job!! LOVE it!!

nicecranedesigns said...

You hae a unqiue style,,,oh my I love how you colored the picturee and all these tones on the card,,,,,really amazing.

Sarah said...

WOW! Amazing job on the coloring! Great image! I love the brads in the sentiments too!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Awesome card with fabulous coloring!!