Friday, October 8, 2010

SBS Double Whammy Release Hop

Hello All!! Im so glad you're here cause Today!! Today we are launching not one but TWO new lines at Simply Betty Stamps!! Seriously! First of all we have the.....
Victorian Beauties Halloween
I know you are all going to just love these ghoulies! We have Darcy the
Vampiress, Day of The Dead Timothy, Mina the Sassy Witch, Elaine the Dark Fairy, Lucy the Pumpkin Queen, and James the Zombie! I have chosen to use Mina the Sassy Witch cause well....she has some 'TUDE man! LOL Take a look...

Ahahahaaaaa!!! She reminds me of a couple of my friends..... ;o)

Now, we also have Jude and His Shenanigan Crew Thanksgiving for you! (um YES!! There's MORE GREAT STUFF COMING!!) Now these little Toddlers are just so cute you are going to want to squeeze their little cheeks! Here is my card using one of these little munchkins ready to chow down on his Thanksgiving Turkey....

Doesnt he look happy and hungry?!?! LOL OK, so on with some of our hop deets.... Betty is asking that you hop along here and take a look at all of her girls crafty genious and at the end of the hop tell her your FAV memory from Halloween or Thanksgiving. WE will pick our favs and those lucky 6 will win their choice of 4 of the new images!!! YAY!!!

Ok, so you SHOULD have come here from my fellow crafty lady Catherine. If not....hop on back to the start at Simply Betty Stamps so you dont miss any of the creations!!! And Now....if you're finished with me and my Waffling (It's my new word.....LMAO.... learned it from one of my aussie craft sisters....it means yammering away without saying much....honestly, it should prolly be my nickname) Ok....where was I??! Oh ya....Waffling! LMAO

Off you go to.....

16 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

OOOOHHH those are so cool! I love them both! Awesome Cheri!!

Betty

Debbie Pamment said...

Awesome job Cheri - love your details!
xXx

Jennifer said...

Cheri,

Your cards are amazing (as usual!)!!! :) And I love those cute, "cheeky" little toddlers (can't wait to see more)!

Thanks so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Kim. said...

Oh wow these are both great especially the second one.
Kim xXx

Gina Lindsay said...

Great cards, I love the Halloween card, so much fun. Love the layout on the second one is fantastic.

Angela said...

Great cards!! Love the witch card and the second one is too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Catherine said...

Totally fab, Cheri! The senti on your Victorian card is perfect! And I love the ribbon treatment on your adorable Thanksgiving card! Both are brilliantly designed and accessorized.

Hugs,
Catherine

Cleota said...

Great projects! I especially like how you've done the ribbon on the Thanksgiving card.

Barb said...

These are great, Cheri!! LOVE the Mina card... that sentiment is perfect, and I'll be casing that one :) And both are colored wonderfully!

Eulanda said...

eeeeeee (like a little kid) these are so cool and I love your addition of Cricut embellies??? You made a fab flower again and love your layering and mix of papers!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I really like both cards very much. I also enjoyed your clever use of the eyelets and the ribbon and the image on the Thanksgiving card.

JLJ Designs said...

Great cards! I love the sentiments on both.

Jennifer

Cherylann's "Outta-My-Mind " said...

Oh the girl card would go perfectly with my youngest daughter, seems they have the same "tude" lol

~Lady B~ said...

Your turkey day card is too cute! Great details. The sentiment on your first card just cracks me up! Awesome job on both!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love these! soooo fun! xxD

gobeagirl said...

First let me say thank you for all of your hard work. You guys rock for doing double cards for this hop! I love them both and you have colored them so well. Hugs, Lisa G