Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday ~ Colour Combo

Good morning! Time for another challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday. This week we have a colour challenge for you, use the colours Purple, Orange, Cream and Green....oh and Black if ya like!
 I have had this card in mind for abit now, my Slice machine has this awesome coffin on it and I wanted to do this little stalker card....LOL Here is my well used image of Mummy Lola from Simply Betty Stamps....Together Forever, Till Death Do us Part! heheee.... The coffin door opens to reveal the inside.
The skeleton is from the Halloween set of Tim Holtz stamps that my dear friend Tanya bought me for my B-Day...isnt she the sweetest?!?  anyhow....he's spooky huh?!? And the inside....
I sure hope you can join us this week!!!
Cheers
Cheri

6 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

I simply adore this! So clever and executed to perfection! Fantabulous!!!

Betty Wright said...

Cheri, this is totally spooktacular and fabulously detailed. Cute card!

Hill Top Creations said...

pictures are great But it was so good to see if for real. Love the card take care

Tracy said...

Very cool card.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Cheri, this is totally boooootiful! I just love the sentiment! You colored this little lady very nicely, and your choice of paper is really nice, love especially the one on the top.
great work, Sister DT.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Anonymous said...

Those are friggin awesome! I love the coffin and hinges, sooooo cool! Just Fabulous Cheri.