Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 5 ~ No Snowmen were harmed during the making of this card!

HEHEHEEEEE!!! OK, so it's late and Im tired and somewhat delusional... Oy! Busy day for me today. Anyhow! It's Day 5 of our 12 days of Christmas over at Simply Betty and on the 5th day of Christmas we're singing
Jingle Spells Jingle Spells ~ It's a Witches Christmas Day!!!
That's right kids, we want you to put a witch on your Christmas cards!!! Woot Woot! OMG I had fun with this....I originally got the idea from my BFF Shelley.....and then kinda went wild with it. LOL She woulda done the same thing cept she's just too nice to actually boil a snowman!!! (that's right....I called you nice....waddaya gonna do about it?!?! :oP ) Seriously folks....it's late! LOL Ok....so here's my card....ooooh it makes me giggle.
Allright, that's it....Im outta here! Im seriously BENT tonight. Just to explain HOW tired I am and HOW busy craftin Ive been this week....you all know how I feel about cards and their INSIDES... it's not DONE till the inside matches the outside.... and I ALWAYS like clockwork finish the insides before i allow myself to move on....*sigh* ok....big confession to make here... I have a stack of 6!!!!!! OMG!!! 6 cards in need of their inards!!!! *hyperventilating breath* Im gonna have to go take a sleeping pill to sleep now or I'll be up all night thinking of those poor cards.......

Oh! ya! I sure hope you can join us at Simply Betty 12 days of Christmas!!!
Good Night!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bhaaaaaaaaaa........That is awesome! Love the card and that poor little snowman, lol. Love your colouring as ususl, the hair is amazing. What a very cute card.

Andrea C said...

omg this is soooo funny, love this card, better get u some sleep or u will burn the candle at both ends!!!! young lady off to bed x

chrissy xx said...

This is sooooo funny!! Love it.
But Poor Snowman!
Chrissyxx

CraftyMomOf3 said...

gorgeous beyond belief Cheri!!! the colors are SCRUMPTIOUS and I'm LOVING the cauldron with the snowman!!

you make me smile daily girl!!

hugs!
meredith

Debra said...

This is an INCREDIBLE card I love the snowman! I am here to confess...I will CAS this card...I can't help myself :)

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it what a wonderful idea Take Care

Mrs T. said...

Oh Cheri this is certainly out of the box. Poor snowman. Love it.
The colouring is awesome. How do you come up with these ideas?
Take care and Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

This is great, I love it!

Eulanda said...

OMG baaaa ha ha ha!! That is BRILLIANT!! You can send me this for my christmas card! I don't care that I've seen my card already that's ok!! ha ha ha!! ♥♥♥ your coloring of witch Betty. OMG that snowman is f'in fantastik!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

OMG! This is brilliant!! I may have to case just the melted snowman for some Xmas cards I have yet to make. LOVE THIS CARD! I see Eulanda already solicited for it though....

Lelia Pierce said...

You are so clever, Cheri! I LURVE this card! It's absolutely fab! :O)

XXX

P.S. You asked about my cauldron...I added all the little bits into mine using Photoshop. I just found some elements I liked from various kits and put them "inside" for a little bit of fun!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

CUTE card!!! I do hope those six cards are still alive even though their inards are missing!!! You make me laugh!!! Thanks for the smiles and inspiration.

Unknown said...

Awesome card! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT Cheri! What a great idea!! :) Poor Snowman!! LOL

Creative Tara said...

Oh my gosh, that's freakin' hillarious! Poor Frosty! Your card rocks, Cheri! Love it!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Oh I love this idea and totally wish I had thought of it!! ;D Great colors too. Have to say it one more time, just love that "snowman!"

chrilvian said...

aaaaaaaaa snowman is gone
i like your idea,hihihh

Gina Lindsay said...

I LOVE this card!! That is just too funny and gave me such a smile when I first saw it and still does. Great job!

Debbie Pamment said...

Hahahhahahahaha - LOVE this - your choice of images and sentiment - wonderful!
xXx