Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WOYWW ~ Procrastinating....

What am I doing this Wednesday morning? Procrastinating...one of my worst traits! LOL I have MUCH crafting to do and Im waffling instead.... I have this partially finished card in front of me, and Im not feeling it. Im ready to toss it in the bin...but that seems like giving up. So instead Im gonna post on WOYWW!! LOL Seems like a  much better thing to do than stress about this darn card. But I DO have 3 of them to get done today. And that's ALOT for me to accomplish. SO....wanna see what dissaster the pink room is at the moment?????
Ok, so maybe it doesnt look THAT bad to you....but it does to me. How can I have ALL this table space and still be working on one little spot?!?! LOL OK....Im gonna quit waffling and get at er. I'll show it to ya later! LOL Thanks for stopping by and why not join in with the What's on your Workdesk ladies! :o)

9 comments:

Lizzybobs said...

loving the look of your crafty space - thanks for sharing with us - Liz

Tracy said...

I love your room!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow wish my room looked that good. I usually end up working in 6x6 space and when it gets that bad it is time for a clean. Will have to take pictures next time I get the top of the tables cleaned up. Take Care

Twiglet said...

Great pink crafty space - thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

Hi ya
lovely craftys space, i hope you manage to get your card done, some times its best to walk away n come back to it, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)

Sandra said...

Your pink room is so beautiful!! I think I could never keep stamps organized like that! And your table shows you have been scrapping a lot!

xxx

Sandra #126

Angela said...

Looks at cleaner that my little space in my kitchen!! I take up the whole oval table chairs floor and even the counters when I create and boy can I make.!! Great crafting room Cheri!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Nicky said...

Love your pink crafter space - hope you get the cards done as you wanted ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wonderful pink craft space!

Hugs
Maarit (104)