Friday, January 21, 2011

Simply Betty Challenges ~ Another Cheri Sketch!!

And it's one of my Favorite sketches I've done too I might add! I really love making these up, and I know I almost ALWAYS search for a sketch to use when Im making up a card!! So I SURE hope you all like this sketch and that MAYBE I'll see ya around the Simply Betty Challenges?? HAve you SEEN the FAB prizes Betty gives away?? This week it's a paper and chipboard pack of the BoBunny Crazy Love collection!!! Wowee!!! how awesome is that?!?!?! OK....so here's my sketch....
And here is my card using it......

I've used one of the Sweet Gothic Kids here and coloured her up in some of my FAV colours purple and teal. Those are of course some BoBunny papers and various embellies.

I sure hope you like!!!
Cheers
Cheri

7 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Great sketch and wonderful card ohh think I will try and find some time to use this one. Love it Take Care

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just beautiful Cheri!!! As ALWAYS!! Your sketch totally rocked! Super fabulous...I LOVE your color palette!!! Every bit of embellies is super delicious eye candy!!

Gorgeous job!!

Hugs!!!

Andrea C said...

Absolutely immense, love the colour combo (best ever) love the colouring and the sentiment rocks x

Anonymous said...

OMG I love it!! That sentiment rocks!! LOL :) Love your balloons as well!! and those colors are perfect together!!

Katt Korpsgryndr said...

Great sketch Cheri! I love that color combo too, I might have to work with somethin like that. Oh yeah, I love the way you color! =)

Eulanda said...

ha ha I like the sentiment. Lush and vibrant colors!! OH! ESOA!! hee hee

~Lady B~ said...

I love the color scheme and the papers! Fabulous job!