Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday DT ~ For the Love of Chocolate at Creative Accents

It's Sunday! Day of lazy mornings....and a house full of tired pre-teen boys for me! Oy!!! Do I even have enough cereal in the house to feed then. Anyhow....that's my issue this morning. It's also time for 2 challenges at my 2 favorite places. Of course, over at Stamptacular Sunday our challenge is
Lovin From the Oven
Where we want you to showcase food somehow on your card. And our FABULOUS sponsor is the ever generous and always awesome My Favorite Things.
Now, over at Creative Accents, my favorite little Scrapbook Store we also have a challenge for you, for the month of February we want to see what the love of Chocolate inspires you to create.
OK!! So you can imagine this was a difficult challenge for me.... LOL I used one of my neglected MFT Stamp sets and came up with this....
Ooooooooh, I had fun with this. Firstly my image is all 3D'd, hard to see at this angle, plus I used my airbrush around the edge of the nestie. My papers are all from a new set by Memory Box we just got in at CA, those tickets are a combination of TH stamps and the set from MFT. I've used some neat Memo pins from TH to stick the tickets into those awesome flowers made with my new fav Sissix die (MUST have for crafters I have to say!!!) And I think that's that!!! 
Thank you SO much for stopping by, hope you can join us at both Stamptacular and Creative Accents with our challenges this week!
Cheers
Cheri

8 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it actually saw it at Creative Accents. I am going to be bugging my husband today to get my air system working (he has to find and set up the little compressor) Now about that die for the flowers. What weight of paper are you using to do the flowers love them. Take Care so glad your back in the pink room.

Tanya S said...

This card is sooo awesome!!I'm in love with the color combo.Heehee,I kept staring at it yesterday!!It's so much more cooler in real life!

Creative Tara said...

I just can't pick one thing, I love everything about this card Cheri! The colours, the chocolates, the flowers, the bling, the Tim Holtz goodness... it's all so fab and chocolatey!

Sarah said...

I have to agree with Tara on this one! I love everything about this card! And it looks even better in real life!!

Eulanda said...

Awwww it's so nice to see you use an old stamp. Bet you made him feel good! LOL!! LOVE those flowers OMG!! The coupon sentiments are very very cool too!!

Anonymous said...

I think that I need this card!! Seriously!! I love this card, those flowers are to dies for! the tickets are so friggin cool!! and your coloring once again is amazing!!

Andrea C said...

Just brilliant love the sentiment on the ticket and I love your flowers x

Mrs T. said...

Hi Cheri
I was in our favourite scrapbooking store yesterday and saw this card for real.
In a word AWESOME the layering is fabulous.
Hope your hand is getting better heard that from the grape vine.
Take care.