Friday, March 11, 2011

Simply Betty Challenge ~ It's a Celebration!

We have another fun challenge over at Simply Betty this week!! This week we're CELEBRATING. Why are we celebrating?? Cause Betty is up to all sorts of good stuff and so...we thought we'd have a party. ;) So, this week we're challenging you to make a card with an SBS image with the theme of a celebration. I have taken one of my FAV girls from the Sweet Gothic Kids and made this rather cheeky birthday card.
OK...so I dont know why this sentiment makes me laugh...cause it's SO not true in my little world anyhow... LOL But 20 years ago....well it woulda been. ;) LOL so I'll save this card for some young friend or something. 
Anyhow...does this sentiment make YOU laugh? Have I made you laugh with some of my other sentiments?? Cause.... that thing I've been hinting at for-EVAH is like... HERE!!! I've opened up my own digi shop! Where you can buy all these sarcastic comments of mine...plus some hand drawn images (these are still coming soon).... so please!!! Please please please!!! Stop on by my new site
And check them out! Follow me... and even, maybe...join in on the monthly sketch challenges Im gonna be running from there as well! Im so excited!!! :)

4 comments:

Tanya S said...

Baaaahaaaa!This is so frickin' funny not too mention true a time or two!!I love your coloring on her.These color are fab!!Another masterpiece from the Queen of Creativity!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Cute card and I am sure we are all smiling at the sentiment. Good Luck with your website off to visit it now. Take Care

Carol W. said...

Fabulous card! Good luck with the new site (already following). TFS

Creative Tara said...

So excited for ya & and your new shop, Cheri- your sentiments always make me chuckle :)