Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet Gothic Easter Preview ~ Tilly

We're almost there!! Almost to release day of these Easter cuties! ARe you getting excited? I do so love them...and I think THIS one might be my favorite. This is Tilly! And she's so sweet and versatile really...you can use her for any card really...not just an Easter one.
See what I mean?? I've made her with some pretty blue CTMH papers I had stashed away somewhere... and those flowers are made with my new fav sissix die! Man I love that thing.... Anyhow, I actually made and gave this card to a friend of mine to cheer her up. So see what I mean? doesn't need to be an Easter card. Cause really.... dont know that I've ever really made one of them till just recently... LOL
Happy Craftin everyone!!!

10 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Absolutely stunning, doll! I love it all and I NEED that flower makin' die! Beautiful!

XXX

Hill Top Creations said...

Love this image Can be used for a lot of cards. Well done great coloring as always. Take Care

Trickut said...

Love the way you colored her, and all those blues with a touch of pewter is fab. Now I want to make another card with her that is not a spring one.

Rachel

Eulanda said...

This is Ka-UTE!!! I do like that Sizzix punch too. They don't look like they sit up too high, which I like. Luv where you placed the extra gems. What a great idea!! Hugs!!

Carol W. said...

Asolutely stunning, I love everything about the card, the color, Tilly's coloring and the flowers are awesome! What sizzix is it? I need to get it! TFS

Anonymous said...

You used my fav colour! It was like you were making her for me, wink, wink, nudge, nudge! He, he....She is awesome and better in person!

Sarah said...

that's such a sweet card Cheri! She is very versatile (and cute) I love the colors you used, and I definately think I need to add that die to my collection too! It's awesome! (btw, I'm working on your sketch challenge tonight...it'll be on my blog later!)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow - this is great! Love the stitching and embellishments you added - they're perfectly placed. The colors are lovely. ;D

Tanya S said...

Awwe his is sooo my favorite image!!and this card just makes me want her NOW!!Yes right now...lol.
Great job hun!!Colors..fab...layout..fab...bling..fab..flowers...double fab!!

Tina said...

beautiful card...these colors are amazing and the digi is beautiful

Tina