Friday, April 1, 2011

April SOTM at Creative Accents ~ House Mouse

Good morning bloggers! Today is April Fools day. No fools here tho....unless you count driving WAY too many hours foolish. I'll be on my way South again this afternoon... Geesh! but it's to see my Favorite aunt so I guess it will be worth it....oh and while there I'll be checkin out the Sewing and Crafts Show... so that will for SURE be a good day!!  Now, with the beginning of a new month that also means a new Stamp of the Month over at my favorite little scrapbook shop Creative Accents And I was THRILLED when Tara asked me to help out with the samples this month cause they're some of my FAVS from House Mouse!!! Woot Woot!!! Such cute stamps! So here are my samples first up is It's Easter for Peeps Sake
Tara and I both used the Basic Grey papers Hello Luscious to create our cards. And Im not gonna lie to ya...I REALLY struggled with them... I loved them, but was wishing for some "cuter" papers. However...what's life without alittle challenge huh?? LOL And I think the cards came out well!! LOL I also got that GORGEOUS crocheted ribbon at Creative Accents... LUV IT!!! My sentiment is a stamp from Whipper Snapper (also available at CA) 
Next up I made a Baby card

Using the same papers again, I cut my little chickie out so it looks like he's saying to the bunny "Heard you had a little Chick" and now.... I can hear ya saying... Cheri... isn't that a hand written sentiment? And aren't you the Sentiment girl?? UM YA! However... i did have this sentiment all written up and made purdy to print off and use.... but me and that ($*#(@$()@*) Printer of mine had yet another falling out.. and this time HE WON! Bloody thing....  So....hand written it is today.
Hope you're on our SOTM club...cause you're gonna wish you were now aren't ya?? 
He heee!!!
Oh and stay tuned, cause I think there might be a new challenge over at CA coming up soon too!!!
*wink wink*

3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love the cards very nicely done. Have a safe trip. Take Care

Creative Tara said...

I love them both, Cheri! You did a fabulous job with those papers and your shading is superb... I love how his ears pop out from the first card and your use of bling ;) Thanks SO much for playing along with me to make these samples!

Eulanda said...

OH MA GOSH little chickie sweaters?!! LOL!! This stamp is so cute!! Although, I would have had a hard time with it too. BUT KA=UTE!!