Friday, April 8, 2011

Love and Marriage

Well kids it's time for another FUN challenge over at Simply Betty!! This week we're askin ya to use RIO...make a card that's all about Rio. Use any of our fabulous Rio images....everyday, Back to School, Valentine, Christmas anything that moves ya. And as an added bonus...we'd like it if you used BLACK as your main colour and add a skully embelly... now....I may have forgotten that last bit... LOL oops...imagine a skull would ya??

I wanted to use this gorgeous Zombie version of Rio. She's SO cute...but didn't really want a Zombie card....so I cropped out the...uh.... gory bits of her and did a portrait of her...and since you can still see her books I made up this fun little sentiment (which will be available in my digi shop tomorrow hehe).
heheheeee.... whaddaya think?? Funny but True right??
Of course I've used black AND my FAV Hot pink....with these awesome Echo Park papers.
So....that's it that's all for tonight... OY I need to get my butt in bed....TOOOOO LATE for posting it really is! I hope you all can hop over and join us at Simply Betty this week!! 

7 comments:

~Lady B~ said...

Yet another BRILLIANT sentiment! Love it! Great job on your card!

Hill Top Creations said...

wow lovely card I love the statement. Take Care

Eulanda said...

♥ the layout!! and sentiment!! and coloring!! and flowers!!

Anonymous said...

So perfect! Love it Cheri! All of it!! Image what it would look like in blue!! LOL Just kidding! Love it!

Tanya S said...

You're right!!I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!I want this sentiment.I really like what you did with the image,very creative.Well considering our 2 hour conversation,and this is what you came up with...maybe you talk and create with me more often!!HAAAAHAAA

Carol W. said...

fabulous sentiment, Love Rio and the card is awesome. TFS

Annika said...

I absolutely love your blog - your style of colouring is just gorgeous - soft and perfect. And your designs are so fun and whimsical with a touch of real cool quirky wit!
Hugs
Annika