Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's a Fiesta ~ Let's Party Challenge

AReeeeeba Areeeba!!!! hehe Do you remember that cartoon?? Was it Speedy Gonzalas? Oooh, I miss Saturday morning cartoons....ok not really.... now I like Saturday morning crafting instead! So we have a new challenge over at
 Woot woot!!! Have you checked it out yet?? it's a challenge blog dedicated to Local Scrap Stores, all they ask is you use items from your stash that you can buy in your local store, versus online or home party based companies. And come on.... while we all do the online shopping thing...dont you just LOVE your LSS (if you have one) Something about a store filled with all our favorite things.... staffed by the people that love it as much as we do... and just wandering about the store. How many times do we go there for glue....JUST glue... and come home $50 poorer with a stash of pretties that we prolly dont have room for at home.... LOL Anyhow... Im off topic again. This week's challenge is.....
LET'S PARTY
Now....this weekend is Creative Accents Weekend Crop for National Scrapbook day...and we have a Fiesta theme to it, so when I saw these papers and this image I knew I HAD to use it! The're all from WeR Memory Keepers. Those flowers I made with crepe paper and the Sissix 3D flower die (LOVE IT!!!)

OK! I sure hope to see you join us over at Creative Accents this month...yup MONTH! It's a month long challenge, which is nice... LOTS of time to play along! And Awesome prizes too!!1
Cheers
Cheri

3 comments:

Barbara said...

This is very festive and fun!! That poor little chihauhau looks like he got a glimpse of monster kitty! give him a cuddle for me! Hugs to you to!

Eulanda said...

I miss Sat. morning cartoons too. I miss being a kid! LOL!! But I do luuuuuv making cards! I get such a kick outta this card! And love the crepe paper flowers. Awesome added texture!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wonderful card looks great in person as well. Take care