Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Graphicat Designs images and Sketch

Well hello my Stampy friends! Im SO excited to show you some new stuff today! I've released some new images and senti's over at Graphicat Designs This week.... mostly Alcohol related... LOL I've had some pretty good feedback on them from those have have seen them, so I sure hope you all like them too. Now...over at Graphicat Designs, we also always have a monthly sketch challenge. And you can use ANY image you like on that...it does NOT have to be a Graphicat Designs image (altho we sure love when you do use one!). Now... I'll show you the sketch first up.
I love designing sketches and then seeing what everyone does different with them.
Now, my interpretation of the sketch is below. Ive used some fun "Fiesta" inspired paper from WeR Memory Keepers...since my card is all about the TEQUILA!!! AReba!!!! 

LOL.... I love this saying. :) Both the shot glass images and the sentiment are available at Graphicat Designs
Now.... be sure to check out the rest of my Crafty Catz girls to see what they've done, they'll all be posting at some time today. :)
*Chris is busy unpacking and will return sometime this month. :)*

1 comment:

Creative Tara said...

I love it, Cheri! Perfect combo of paper, images & sentiment... and those shots of tequila, how did you get them to look so amazingly bubbly? fab! I had fun playing with the sketch and can't wait to see what everyone else does!