Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lookie Lookie!!!

Things in my life are just whirling by....and Im VERY excited. I wanted to share abit of upcoming news for you all here. First of all..... my new website is underway and Im just so freakishly pumped about the whole endeavor. The site is going to be a VERY interactive  community minded site with discussion boards and just FUN. We'll have a Card ER where you can post your projects and ask me and the crafty catz and any other community members for advice on what your card needs.... we'll have tutorials (stay tuned for a very intriguing Copic Video tutorial section.... and OF COURSE you can buy all sorts of fun and unique paper crafting STAMPS and supplies! For those of you living in the Cariboo area and want to keep up to date on the upcoming crops and scrapbooking events I'll have a Community pages.... oh so much! Must leave a few secrets tho huh??? Anyhow....if you wanna check it out, bookmark it, follow us on FB.... 


And......my dear Canadian buddy is doing some FABULOUS stuff over on her blog as well, and first up is a What's New Wednesdays! And Next Wednesday is her first ever and guess who is the Spotlight?!?!? MOI!!! Woot woot! Im so excited to be her first. So stay tuned for the fun.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on you prodject and the guest designer for the CN....Your designs and cards are pure artwork...I enjoy them...Thank you!

My Scrap Diary said...

Yay Congrats!!! Cant wait to see what awesomeness you will have for us!
x-
Jess