Monday, July 11, 2011

Tickled Pink Previews

Im BAAACK! Did ya miss me?! LOL told  you to stay tuned. :) I have another sneaky peek at some awesome new images from Tickled Pink Stamps! heheeeeee yup I do! I was just...well Tickled Pink when Kellie asked me to design her some sentiments for her new line, and even more so when she asked if I wanted to help preview them! YAAAAA!!! This Lil Kellita is I THINK my fav.... they're all my fav... ya know?? Whatever stamp Im using at that moment...is my fav! LOL Anyhow....here she is!
Now that's one of my sentiments... LOL.... have we not all at one time said something like that?? :) I cant wait to see what The Pink Ladies do with this one!

Now I've used the AWESOME sketch from over at The Sweet Stop...love them! So Im entering the card over there too.

See you soon!!! :)

8 comments:

Carol W. said...

Awesome card, the image/coloring is fabulous and the sentiment just rocks! TFS

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it really like these new images. Take Care

Cathymac said...

Very cute image,beautifully colored and embellished! Thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stop this week!

Tanya S said...

Oh yeah she is fabulous.That sentiment rocks.Love the colors in this card as well.Fab darlin'!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card! Love the cute image, the bold colors... pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop.

Katie said...

So cute as always! Laughed my butt off over that sentiment :)
xx Katie

Sarah said...

lol@that sentiment! That image is great too! She's soo purdy! love your coloring as usual! ;)

Jennipher said...

Very colorful and delightful. Love it. Thanks for joining us at the sweet stop.