Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Yup! My BIG boy (also known as my hubby) turned 40 this week. And the poor fella was having a tough time with this one! So I went alittle... um...over the top with his card. I dont even know if I can call it a card anymore... LOL Anyhow. Here it is.... let me know what you think. I've made up a buncha new 40 themed sentiments in his honour, I've used one and I'll show you the rest .... tomorrow?? :)
Here's the outside of the *card* I've used one of the FABULOUS newer Steampunks from Kenny K.... thought my sweetie would appreciate these sexy things.... I even made alittle sentiment for the front I thought was appropriate *I Can Get You On the Naughty List*

Now....here's the Card upright in it's Easle Card.

The photo just doesn't seem to do it justice, but it's really pretty. I LOVE these papers from Authentique (did you know they're available from Graphicatstamps.com ) The blues are SO PRETTY and BRIGHT!
Here's a close up of the GORGEOUS girl!! 

And then!! Here's my 40th birthday sentiment for my hubby!!

Whaddaya think? I will have it up at Graphicatstamps.com very soon!

Now Im gonna enter this in a coupla challenges! Cause well it's been awhile since I did that and I miss it!
Card Making Mama's - Fancy Folds
Southern Girls - For The Boys
4 Crafty Chicks - Monocromatic
Kenny K - Shaped Card

OK!! Thanks for looking everyone!!!

19 comments:

chrilvian said...

you did a great job
i love it
great details and the colorcombo is just perrrffect!!!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow I love it well done.. I am sure Jay enjoyed it to.. Take Care

Eulanda said...

OMG this it completely amazing!!! i can only imagine what it looks like IRL!! So I couldn't look until I finished mine and now that I'd done I'll send it out on Tues. After Jay's finished with it, you can have it. LMAO!! I love the blues for sure!!! AND that silver on those cogs or whatever is so friggin cool. Also luv the sentiment. You must have had so much fun!! VERY COOL!!

Scrappychick said...

bwaahahaaa. he'll love it, mr king of the hill!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I LOVE it! What a fantastic card and their my colours, just sayin! Love all the deets and WOW! Your card rocks girl!

Cor* said...

Pictures never seem to do anything justice. Even the looks of me!! BWWahaha!! This Card is UNBELIEVEABLE GIRLY!! Wowzers. I'm sure his eyes are gonna pop out of his head!! Wonderful design and steampunky additives!! AH- Mazing! Happy birthday to him!

Creative Tara said...

Oooh... fantabulous card, Cheri! Jay is lucky to have a wife who would use these images on his card :) Love all the gears and glitter and blue... I can only imagine how amazing it is in person!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I think it is fantastic! I am sure your husband will love it. If not is made me smile! Thanks for joining us thsi week at KKKG's, good-luck and I hope we see you again next week. (Can I get on your birthday list!)

Anonymous said...

STUNNING! You & Eulanda both knocked that one way out of the park this week! NICE!

Roxy said...

Freakin' awesome, girl!!! Love the Kenny K image, and all the glitter, and I totally LOVE the scroll/naughty list image! Hugs, Roxy.

Anonymous said...

WOW Cheri! That card is amazing! I know that Jay loved it!! Your new sentiments are so funny!!

Niknak said...

What a fantastic card, Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!

Tamie said...

Super fabulous inspiration. thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Sarah said...

Wow Cheri! This is freakin fabulous!! I can't imagine how much time you must have spent on this! That chick is smokin hot and you've colored her sooo fabulously! You've definitely rocked this one girl!! PS: I still have your birthday card here...I made it before your birthday, but I just haven't been able to post it yet!

Lori Turner said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Love this and I'm sure your hubby will too! WTG! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

tiggertastic said...

oh my god there is so much to look at, this is one hell of a cracking make

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome!!!
he will LOVE it!!!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow! Just awesome!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Margaret Neal said...

Your cards are outstanding. Thanks for sharing your idea.