Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Eulanda! (Belated)

So it was one of my dearest friends birthdays last week, and I REALLY wanted to make her something special. More than a card.... and I really went to town on this... it's bigger than I've made before... and since Eulanda is the embellishment QUEEN!!! I made sure I embellished the CRAP outta this!! And it was so much fun!!!  Anyhow, I am hoping she got it today (late....but not nearly as late as I have been in the past...)
It's a canvas wall hanging, and it's a little larger than I usually make them, but I printed off the images BIG so I could have some more fun colouring. I have of course used 2 Saturated Canary images that I merged together, the tall one is ME and the shorter cuter one is Eulanda. ;o) And all our copics of course! The title, reads, YES! I really do NEED all this STUFF! It is of course for her Scrapbook room to remind her and anyone that visits that all of our hoards are completly needed and necessary!!

I am going to enter this in a couple of challenges, I don't always enter challenges... but this one I'm too proud of not to show off alittle. :)
Bunny Zoes' Challenge is for Pink Pearls and Lace... I I think this should qualify! 3 of my FAV things!


Thanks for coming by everyone!!!

10 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh my really is something.. Love it.. Something to be very proud off. Hope it has brought back your MOJO big time. take care I am sure she is loving it..

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Oh wow Cheri this is SOOOO fitting for Eulanda. What a lovely canvas you made. I bet she's loving it! My birthday is in a few months. Just thought you might like to know. Hehe....

Sarah said...

Cheri, this is amazing! I'm sure Eulanda loves it! It's so perfect for her! Those Saturated Canary images are totally you two! Love it!! I'd be stinkin proud of this too! You totally rocked it!

Mrs T. said...

As you know I haven't been commenting lately. But just had to put in my 2 cents worth on this. Absolutely awesome. This is a treasure. Good on ya girl. The images of you and Eulands are just totally............ what Sarah said.

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Wow,this is amazing! You have done a fabulous job and I am sure it will be loved and cherished foreva!

Minnie

Scrappyrpnprn said...

This is outstanding, looks amazing in the pic but even better in person. You are one talented lady Cheri. Love all the embellies but especially the YES and the Starbucks sleeve, lol! Friggin awesome!

CJ

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That is really cool. Love it.

Carol W. said...

So beautiful! Awesome project

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

WOWZA! That is truly a piece of art!