Sunday, July 12, 2009

BoBunny Sketch


This is my card for the BoBunny Scetch below. BoBunny is giving away some GREAT stuff at http://bobunny.blogspot.com if you enter with a card from their sketch. And since I love BoBunny I had to give it a shot. As usualy the card took a different turn for me as I laid it out. This bo bunny paper is the Beau Jardin line, which I fell in love with in a magazine and had to have 2 of every colour!! (of course! LOL) And it's just so gorgeous that I couldnt' bring myself to cover too much of it up so.... this is the result. The image is a Sugar Nellie, isn't she sweet? I borrowed her from Eulanda! Too sweet. hope you like!! She's coloured with Copic's ;o) on some sparkly paper that I'm still deciding if I like or not... thanks for lending me that too Eulanda! You're the greatest!

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

WOW!! That is freakin cool! A must try for me! What a neat technique!!