Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fluffles ~ I am....Thinking of You Card

Wow! It's been awhile since I posted anything. Sorry bout that. It's been a busy and a tad rough couple of weeks. Even this card here, I put together for a friend who was having a rough go and well, guess where the card is? Yup! Still with me! And not because I cant bear to part with it either, just because I cant seem to find the time to take it up there!! PAthetic of me actually. Anyhow, hopefully she doesn't look on here.

I was quiet happy with it. (Im grumpy now and not very happy with much so that's why I say WAS, I still like it, just not feeling real positive at the moment) I love fluffles! I coloured her/him with Copics (got certified not too long ago, who hoo!) and then distressed around with some ink (cause I dont have an air brush system YET!) I used BG bling on the centre's of the flowers, nesties, the CB to emboss the background, The sentiment is a CTMH stamp. I loved how the hot pink and black looked together, the colour combo reminds me of my friend so that's why I went with it to start with. Anyhow, thanks for looking. And REading. :o)

2 comments:

Creative Tara said...

very sweet card, it will brighten your friend's day for sure ;)

Eulanda said...

I love this card but I like pink & black & white. Black & white and anything actually. Once again your coloring is perfect!