Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch ~ Halloween Card


OK, this is for the sketch over at Mojo Monday I always love their sketchs and truthfully I keep them all ina binder and look to them first when making a card. All the papers I've used are from Harmonie and the Glitter'd up sentiment is also from Harmonie. It's a double sided tape sort of deal that you can peel, stick, add glitter, add more peices and more glitter. It's rather tedious but not impossible and looks neat when it's done!  The image is from Stampin Bella, isn't she CUTE!!! But bugger! This is one I've stamped off from one of my friends....Eulanda?!?! is it yours? anyhow.... but I only stamped one!! WTH! Was thinking I'd make 2 of these but nope... just had the one! LOL May have to invest in this stamp. She's cute and quick to colour. ;o) Thanks for looking!!!


A couple more shots for you. I find that I HAVE to do the insides of all cards these days. They just dont seem done till the inside matches the out if you know what I mean. :o) Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the detail that you put into your cards and I am starting to think that I will have to do the inside of my cards as well because they look so nice!! :)

Creative Tara said...

I love it- great use of all these products and especially the glittery title thingie, I'll have to play with those a bit this weekend! Fabulous, fun card, Cheri :)

Andrea M said...

Awesome Halloween card!

Anonymous said...

what an adorable Halloween... I love all the elements and how it sparkles. I also love the image you've used. A wow of a job with the mojo sketch!

Eulanda said...

Noooo it wasn't me but you sure did a great job of my non-stamp!! LOL!! Once again your coloring is fantastik!!