Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sugar Nellie Challenge


So the challenge over at The Sugar Bowl is a sketch this go around. They have some amazing candy to go along with it so I just had to enter! I dont have enough Sugar Nellie's, I NEED more!!  They are just so very sweet! I had fun making this card SLOWLY over our Thanksgiving weekend. I had a housefull of company, and 2 of those people were my little neices who just LOVE to play in Auntie's pink room! So while they played with my stuff I worked on this. And I think it came out so pretty. I've had these papers from Sandylion for awhile now. I think I bought them off a clearance last January. They were just perfect for this snowflake card. I also had some pretty flocked vellumm with snowflakes and I put another peice of vellum thru the cuttlebug so make some more snowflake vellum. That is just so pretty! I love that look. What's hard to tell from the photo is that there is glitter everywhere! I have used Glitter Ritz on the snowflakes around the gorgeous stamp. Then there's glitter on the snowflake border I cut with the Cricut, there's more glitter on the embosses snowflakes AND on the ornament. Just had to make it sparkle! Here are another couple photos' close up and of the inside!




So here's hoping that I win! Would so love those Sugar Nellie's! Might have to break down adn buy some if I dont! ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the inside of your cards!! This card is absolutely gorgeous! Another one of my favorite cards made by you! :)

Eulanda said...

Wow what a gorgeous card!! I love all the snowflakes, the color combo and I can actually see all the glitter when you click on the picture to make it big. Good luck!