Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge ~ Birthday Card


Im finnally getting on here to load up these cards I've made over the past few days. I've been staying up late making them, then run out of time before Jay leaves for work....and well when I NEED to be in bed. I've been putting in alot of OT at work and well, I'm wearing myself out abit. Then last night, I was going to finnaly take the time to photograph and load them up and OF COURSE the battery on the camera is dead. Geesh!  SO! Finnaly here we are.

This card is for the Scetch over at Sketch Saturday blog They always have great sketches, and I ALWAYS print them off with the intention of getting a card done...but alas it doesnt happen often. This one however, will make! LOL I fell in love with this stamp from Penny Black the minute I saw it, grabbed it and well hugged it! LOL Isnt it just the CUTEST!! I've made 2 of these cards! Look at me all thinking ahead! LOL One is for my neice's birthday (pretty sure she's not checking my blog...she's 6!) and the other is for a dear friend. I think this cute little elephant works for both adults and children! LOL Anyhow, thanks for looking and on to my next post/challenge card. :o)

Almost forgot to show you the inside!!

2 comments:

tracie said...

oh wow Cheri what a gorgeous card..love this cute PB image and so beautifully coloured ~ fabulous !! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x

Eulanda said...

Great take on the sketch and yes, it is a very cute stamp!!