Monday, December 7, 2009

A Few Challenges ~ Mo's Image

Ok, so I dont normally do this, combine challenges, but this one I have as well, it fits all of them and well ALL of them the prize is....wait for it.... Mo's Digital Images!! And since Im totally hooked on these at the moment, what a great prize for me! Plus, well, I just love to use her images anyhow, so making the card was no hardship! :o) First of all, over at DP2 Challenge Blog the challenge was to make a Christmas card for someone special, and well, I've made this for my son Bradley...how much more special do they come? 2nd of all, over at Digital Tuesday the challenge is Christmas Sparkle, to make the card bling like! (again no hardship for me! LOL) and last, ut definalty not least, when looking for the perfect sketch to use for the card, I found it over at Friday Sketchers. And seriously folks, how ironic is it that Mo is the sponsor for ALL of these challenges?! And I'm using one of her fabulous images?!?! crazy! I sure hope I win! ;o) Now, on to the card.....


Isnt it PERFECT!!!!! Ok, so here's what I've used.
Image is by Mo's Digital Pencil, called Video Boy
Coloured with Copics
Papers are by Harmonie
Chipboard shapes are by Basic Grey, covered with Glitter Ritz micro glitter
Die shapes from Spellbinders, Quickutz (TV and Snowboarder and letters)
Oh....and I gave him a touque from a snowman stamp set I have....just to make him look more festive!!

the TV is a shaker, filled with Tiny beads and gems.... Cool huh? I have a gift card holder on the inside for a money card to Walmart. Spoiled rotten kid.
Thanks for looking everyone!!!

8 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is very creative! Love the addition of the hat and TV. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

That card looks perfect!! Great Job!! I am glad that it turned out so perfect!! :) He will love it!!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Great job on the challenge Cheri~~ Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's. Hugs, Peggy

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fabulous card!! :0)
Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week :0)

Caryn said...

This is fabulous, very nice. Thanks for joining in at Mo's this week.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

kat9 said...

Wow, wonderful coloring and I love the added hat on the boy. I just bought this one. Where did you get the hat? Love it.

Eulanda said...

Wow wow wow!! Look at you branch out to more then 1 challenge!! This is an amazing card Cheri! See once again what a difference it is when having someone in mind. Look at you go!

Lisa said...

Wow this is wonderful! It's so hard to come up with "Cool" cards too...great job! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's Challenge this week!