Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge ~ Chris's Christmas Card

Wow! It's been a week or so since I posted! Time is just flying, but alas that is part of the season I suppose. I love Christmas, SO MUCH... I just dread how fast it goes tho, soon it will be all over with unfortunatly....but I really think I should just make Christmas cards ALL YEAR to make sure I have enough! LOL anyhow, on to my card. I HAD to make a special card for a few friends. And this one I've made for my dear Friend Chris. My inspiration for her card was from her daughter and their 2 dogs, I had to include both of the dogs so there's the same image coloured twice inside and out. Anyhow! I've used the sketch from over at Friday Sketchers (there's always great sketches to be found there!) the image I've used is from Mo's Digital Pencil (as usual, I LOVE her images.... they are fast becoming mymost used "stamps").


Here is the front of the card, I've used BoBunny Serenade paper as the background. It's hard to see but the back peice is cardstock run thru theCB with the snowflake folder. The image (Mo's) is coloured with Copics and has Glitter Ritz for snow and Flock for her touque brim. I've also used some Peel and Stick stickers and filled them with more Glitter Ritz. Now for the inside:

Se, her one dog is the dalmation, and the inside dog is her mixed breed, who's black and brown. Cute eh?!

I've made the inside semtiment with a CTMH stamp and then distressed and stamped around the edge, i just thought this turned out so nice! It'sALMOST my favorite part of the card.
Anyhow! Thanks for looking! Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my card! Thank you very much!! Rusty & Roxy love the fact that they are on the card as well!! Thank you for everything :)

Aud said...

Your card is fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Aud

Eulanda said...

OMG you are on a roll!! This card is just adorable! Your coloring on both cards is just amazing!! We need to spend a day together. Half on having you giving me tips on how to improve my coloring and the other half, me teaching you how to change your blog!! Although, I do like the look. You definitely do justice to Mo's images that's for sure. WOW!!