Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cute Card Thursday

Aren't they cute?!?!? My little bunny (from the Artfull Stamper) and little Chicks (Inkadinkado). I dont ussually do Easter cards but I just had to have these little cuties when I saw them at Creative Accents. Just HAD TO! So, if I bought em, have to use em... altho sometimes it's just about admiring the stamps... LOL Ya, Im a hoarder. ;o) but an organized one so it's ok! (or so I tell myself) Anyhow! Challenge over at Cute Card Thursday this week is EGG Citing, an egg of Easter themed card. SO! Here is my easter card. OK....please dont look at my awful bow! I need lessons in bow tieing, serious ones, it's why I rarely use them and you'll ussually see a knot instead! LOL Know that when you see a knot it's cause I spent an hour fighting witha bow and gave in! It's my little secret! ;o)

Anyhow! I've told you where the stamps came from. The paper is my new fav Bobunny, Sophia line. LOVE IT! and the ribbon is American Crafts. The Jelly Beans are from QK and ooooh, I cant remember who the sentiment stamp is from...... it's from Shelley's stash.... LOL Does that count?!?!

Anyhow! Thanks for looking as always! Happy EASTER!!!!

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

This IS cute and I love the little grass and jellybeans too. If ever you come up with a great tutorial on typing bows, let me know. I am HORRIBLE at them so that's why I hardly ever use ribbon on my cards! HAPPY EASTER!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that bunny & chick stamp! Must borrow them one day! :) GReat job Cheri
You bow looks good to me!

Adria Slauterbeck said...

P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S !
I'm so Jealous of your coloring on ALL your cards!
Those chickies and that bunny look snuggly soft :)