Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday DT ~ Snips and Snails

The challenge this week over at Stamptacular is.......
SNIPS AND SNAILS AND PUPPYDOG TAILS
All About the Boys Challenge
How great is that?!? I love the boy challenges, I know Im a minority in that, but living surrounded by boys I guess I have more call for it.  And this week is EXTRA special as the fabulous sponsor this week is......

For my card this week I've used the MFT Friends Furever stamp and made this

I made this card for my son Bradley, he's been away at grandma's for awhile now and I sure miss him. So I sent him alittle care package that included this card. the image reminds me of our big Tonka and well....Bradley if he was still little like I'd like him to be. :o(

Anyhow, my papers are all from BG Max & Whiskars again (told you I loved them!!) I've coloured the image with Copics and viola! there you go..
Sure hope you can join our challenge this week!!!
Cheers
Cheri

3 comments:

Creative Tara said...

love it, Cheri! Your colouring is fantastic, as always, and I've always thought that stamp was adorable ;)

Tanya S said...

It's funny I was thinking the same thing about Tonka & Brad before I read your post!LOL.
What cute card though,maybe when I participate in this challenge,I will actually remember to LINK and ENTER my entry!DUUUH!!

Anonymous said...

That image is perfect! and your card is beautiful! Great coloring and I love the bone with the sentiment on it!! :)