Thursday, October 14, 2010

Copic Club ~ People

Hey my favorite Copic loving peeps! Just a reminder that tomorrow night (Friday @ 7pm) is COPIC CLUB night!!! I've been meaning to get on here and tell you abit more about what we'll be working on, but I've been so swamped it seems lately, seriously....how did I ever work FT AND do all this?!?! LOL Anyhow, this week we're going to work on colouring PEOPLE!! We'll work on various skin tones and clothing, learning to add dimension to your images again...we'll colour some of our fav SKINNY gals like bellas, as well as focus closely on some faces and such. I've also just learned a NEW FAB TECHNIQUE using a pencil crayon on top of your copics to add alittle MORE dimension that Im VERY excited to show you!! So I sure hope to see you at Creative Accents tomorrow, dont forget to call the ladies at the store (250.392.3829) and book your spot (as much as I LOVE hearing from you, you need to call them not me....unless you just wanna chat! LOL) Talk to you all soon!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am there........see you tomorrow.

Hill Top Creations said...

HEHEHE it looks like about the same time you were posting this I was phoning them. Looking forward to it. See ya there. Take care

Tanya S said...

I already called and there with bling on!!lol

Tanya S said...

I already called and there with bling on!!lol

Tanya S said...

I already called and there with bling on!!lol

Creative Tara said...

Looking forward to it, Cheri! Maybe we can stretch ya & tackle a Kraftin' Kimmie image too? Heehee.

Jennifer said...

Cheri,

This is the only bad part about the internet! ;) You visit people as regularly as you can, and you forget that they live so far away. I wish, I wish, I wish I could go to one of your classes! Your coloring (like all of your techniques) is to die for!

Thanks for posting that cool image,

Jennifer