Monday, October 11, 2010

Sketch Saturday ~ Meowy Christmas

Who hoo!! I have another Christmas card for you! And an entry to the Sketch Saturday challenge this week! YAY Me! I get to play in a challenge for a change, something I miss dearly! I've used a new stamp I got from Creative Accents the other day and some new Bobunny papers as well!
I love this little kitty....he's from Stampavie, and the sentiment stamp is from Pink Cat. I dont have too much to tell ya. Hope ya like and thanks for stopping by today!!!
Cheers
Cheri

7 comments:

Eulanda said...

OMG SO CUTE TOO!! Love the way you colored the kitty!! That's such a cute stamp!! The little puffs on the sentiment? Brilliant!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow I didn't see that stamp the other day love the cat. What a supper job on coloring as well. Great Card Take Care

Hill Top Creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya S said...

Awwe I have this,I don't think I'll be able to color her up as well as you though!LOL.Amazing coloring.
I stared at this sketch all evening but came up with squat!But I'm determined,after all it's a challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I love that stamp and own it myself, just haven't had the time to play with it. Love the paper you chose and of course, your colouring is out of this world! The cat stripes are amazing.

Leonie said...

Beautiful card. Love the cute stamp and your coloring of the cat is amazing!! Great take on the sketch!
Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

Leonie xx

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I can't wait for Christmas!! You did such an amazing job on coloring your cat! Reminds me of Mr. Peaches :( So cute!! And that snow!! Love what you did with your sentiment!! all those snow balls!! LOL :)