Friday, August 5, 2011

Pink Ink Sketch #3

Can you believe it?? Can someone tell me where the last 2 weeks of my life went?? Holy Crap! I swear I just posted sketch 2!!! LOL Must be a sign of how much fun Im having?!??!?!?!? LOL must be.....
So like I said... it's our 3rd sketch over at Pink Ink!!! And we have a wonderful sketch by Jeanette
Awesome eh??? And so here is my take on it.....
LOL.... ok... on the INSIDE it says
Because MAD COW DISEASE was taken! 
LOL This is an older stamp set I've had from There She Goes Stamps.... SO FUN!!!!
Now....we have some AWESOME sponsors this week. Whiff of Joy and Wags n Whiskers are both offering up some fabulous prizes so be sure you hop on over and join in the fun with us this week at 



2 comments:

Craftdee said...

Love your card!! Great image, colours, embellies and all....but it's that sentiment that has me chortling (I LOVE 'punchline" cards) Thanks for sharing, Dee

Eulanda said...

Bwaaahhh ha ha ha ha ha!! OMG this is frickin hilarious!! Same with your sentiment! Man are you witty!! I wish that shit would rub off on me. LOL!! Gorgeous pins too!! I need to make me some of those. LUV THIS!