Sunday, October 2, 2011

Creative Accents Challenges

There's a new Challenge over at Creative Accents! Orange for October! How Easy Peasy is that?? I took the whole Easy Peasy to heart and made up a quick little book mark using my new tea set from Graphicat Designs (heheeeee... so fun to stamp my own stamps).
I have seen these little things all over blogland and have wanted to make one myself. I finnaly did and I'm so glad as it was nice to make just a little something. And now I want to make a bunch more for some gifties.

Which brings me to my little waffle of the day. It just seems there's sadness in the world today.... My Dear Friend Betty at Simply Betty STamps is struggling with some horrible news and a big fight ahead. I follow Katie Renz and, well she doesn't sound too good either. Mo Manning is struggling with the Digi Stamp Theives and Image Sharing... and well it just seems the internet is not full of smiles this morning. So Im kinda feeling down, hopefully a day outside with my boys will cheer me up.

I hope all is well in YOUR world today. Thanks for coming by... and maybe you can join us over at Seriously Creative Challenges!!! 

5 comments:

Laura B said...

Beautiful bookmark! I hope you can find some cheer with your boys. *hugs*

Eulanda said...

That's why I make it a habit NOT to watch the news!! LOL!! Just put your blinders on and focus on what's right beside you. Makes it better. ALSO you have a kick ass bookmark!! Love it and I have been watching these too and should do once. Looks easy but the finished result looks not so easy and gorgeous!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Hope you had a better day today.. Take Care Love the book mark.. will be making one or a few soon..

Nancy said...

Great bookmark, love the tea pot and cup :)
Have a cuppa, it always makes things better!

Barbara Godden said...

This is so cool , I love it. fabulous job.