Monday, October 3, 2011

New Sketch at Graphicat

Yup!! I finnaly have a new sketch for you over at Graphicat Sketch's!!! And this month we're gonna have SO MUCH FUN! It's a fun sketch (if I do say so myself!!) and we have a fun prize for you! An actual 4x6 Clear Stamp set... The Awesome Kids set!!!  Now... lets show you the sketch!
See, I told you it was fun! Now for my card. Let's see if THIS blog likes my picture. If you've allready been to the challenge blog you'll see that my card is SIDEWAYS!! Damn it.... I dont know... it's just par for the course these days in my life... Anyhow.... my card....
And viola! Sideways!!! NICE! OMG! I give up.....
I'm going to bed before I launch.....crack...., institutionalize myself......

I've used the New Coffee Witch Sentiment at Graphicat Designs and the FABulous Beatrix the Witch from Simply Betty.
I really hope today is a better day.

5 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOL! You are soooooo funny! Beautiful sideways card!I am loving all the new sentiments!!

Creative Tara said...

It looks beautiful sideways, too, though I know how frustrating that is! Love that shiny spiderweb and all the layers of pretty paper and ribbon... yum!

Nancy said...

This is Awesome.....anyway you look at it :)

Eulanda said...

I friggin love this card!!! And I'm so glad I got to see it IRL cuz it KICKS!! So I discovered the only way you can actually get it upright is to retake the picture and start over from the beginning. Sucks. It's happened to me a lot and WTH? Your coloring is amazing on this card too. WOW!!

Michelle B. said...

OMG, this card is frickin amazing!