Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Late

Took me a week to get this card loaded in here! I made this last week for a sales rep of ours here. She's such a hoot and we wanted to send her something and well of course we were late getting to it. Then it sat here for a week waiting for me to scan it and get it sent off. So here it is! I had the idea in my head for awhile before I made it, thought I was quite clever actually!! LOL The stamp is from Stampendous, the Fluffles line (LOVE them, but then I love anything with a cat involved in the image). Coloured with.....wait for it..... Copics!! LOL The background paper is by Scenic Route, I was devastated cause I thought Id used the last of it on this card and then....oops! Found another sheet in the pile!! yeah!! I've used nesties and the letters are stamped from a CTMH alpha (called Headline) set that I love!! Hope you like!! :o)

2 comments:

Eulanda said...

I love it!! You made me BROL when you told us to wait for it....Copics!! That's how I feel everytime I describe what I've used for coloring. Great job! So very cute!

Tanya S said...

I love it! I think thats the kinds card I should just make standard because I'm always late!