Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Opposites Attract

My mom and dads old dog Budsy passed away last week so I wanted to send mom a card. I'm also going to make her a canvas wall hanging with a picture of the old guy. AND!! I sent another card away!!! Who hoo!! I can do it! LOL So this is a Whipper Snapper!! My all time favs! LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys! This is Opposites attract, coloured with copics. Cardstock is CTMH. Used my Cuttlebug to emboss the swirls. Patterned Paper is By BoBunny (Love them!!!) The stamped sentiment is from CTMH. I like this one, it turned out quite good I think. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

That is so sweet of you! Sorry for your mom and dad. Ok Cheri - your coloring is AMAZING!! I can not WAIT to go to the Copics course in July!!! (Did I tell you yet?) I am going!!!!! Yipppeeeee!!!