Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge


The challenge this week at Whiff of Joy is to use Orange and Teal! Two of my favorite colours so wasnt too hard to put this together. I think it turned out allright. I've used Copics to colour, and the papers are by Kaiser. I have plans for the inside as well, I just need to go to bed, so thought I'd post this and then work on the inside tomorrow.

Apparantly getting my "panties in a knot" is a good thing for me design wise. As this card really didn't stress me out as much as some of them do. And well, tonight Im in a state I tell ya. Some woman decided to curse and threaten my son at school today. Ya, on the first bloody day, a GROWN woman, a MOTHER of another boy told my son he better watch it cause she knows where he lives. Im just vibrating over the whole ordeal. So, the theme for this card is HOPE....for a better day. Will be the inside sentiment if Im not in jail tomorrow....

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy! Thanks for looking. :o)

6 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

I love your card,and the way you've used the flower in the corner,hope your having a good day!

Hugs Liz x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! um so do you want us to make you cranky and give you weggies so you don't get stressed out making cards!! :) Hope today is better for you!!

Giò said...

Hi Cheri.... lovely lovely lovely card.
Beautiful coloring and details too. I love the funny embossed circles...... like the rain!!

Hugs
Giò

Barbara said...

Very pretty!! Great use of the colors and I love all the texture.

Barb

Tanya S said...

Sometimes a light slap would do good!haha....Love the card,your coloring is amazing!

Eulanda said...

Hey another beauty!! Love it!!