Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mojo Monday - Friendship Card Swap

So these cards are very late in coming. I signed up to do a card swap with some of my Stamptacular sisters and well...it was for LAST month. But my life got away from me and had commited to way too much it seems and they are very very late! I am very sorry to my team mates, but I did promise to send them and well, better late then never I suppose. I do feel badly about it tho.

Anyhow, I have used some of my NEW STAMPS!!! LOL These are from the There She Goes Clear Stamps I won them on thier release blog hop a week or so ago and boy am I glad I won cause they ROCK!! I so would have bought them if I hadnt gotten them free!! WHO HOO Yay for me! They are from The Daily Grind Set if youère wondering. Anyhow. Ive followed the sketch from over at Mojo Monday! I always love thier sketches.

Im in love with this set. And these papers from Posh... I found them at the back of the scrapbook store! Can you imagine, Id have thought theyd be right up front! LOL

and the inside
OK! So thats it for this post. Im having some issues with my keyboard....keeps insering french accents over the E when I hit certain keys....I dont know how to fix it!!! Damn! LOL

4 comments:

Tanya S said...

I gotta agree with you,that is a great set.Wanna know something funny,I too got that Posh paper...waaay at the back of the store too!lol.Great tastes' shop alike!!
Don't worry ,your girls will LOVE their card even if it's late...

Annette said...

Cheri, these cards are soooo pretty! I love the theme & colour scheme!

Eulanda said...

Your cards are always worth waiting for!!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card!! I love the colors, the coloring, the paper the EVERYTHING!!! LOVE IT!! :)