Monday, May 3, 2010

Friday Sketchers ~ Another Mothers Day card

OK! So this is what I was TRYING to achieve with my DT card for Stamptacular. I had it in my head but was just so tired last week and the deadline was nearing that I had to kind of give up and go with what I had at the time (which I would also like to point out that I TOTALLY misread the challenge and did it wrong anyhow!! Geesh! Was supposed to have had a LADY on the card!! I really need to get more sleep....) Anyhow. THIS is the card I'd been hoping for. I found the sketch over at Friday Sketchers  and NOW I'm happy. I had really wanted to combine this Stampavie image with this Quickutz tea pot die. And now I did! I added the flower soft to the tea pot to look like flowers flowing from the pot. Anyhow, I hope you like. It's all the same stuff as I used for Sunday's card.... see below...just beter!! Or I think anyhow. The inside is my usual... but says Mother's Day.

Thanks for looking!!!
I AM going to do the promised Candy really really soon! So come on back and see.... ;o)

5 comments:

Gemma said...

Wow Cheri, this is so nice! You are right to be happy, that stamp is so cute as well! Hugs Gemma

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Cheri, and I have the stuff already to do it. I hope you don't mind me trying to copy. Do take care Janet Love your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I can't wait to borrow that stamp and that tea pot!! :) what a great idea!! love all the flowers!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

It's beautiful, love that cute mouse:)

Eulanda said...

LOL! Yup you must have been tired!! To do the other challenge wrong but oh well. I've missed challenges completely by hours cuz I read it wrong for the time deadline and I had no excuse. hee hee I LOVE this card too! LOVE what you did with the flowersoft coming out of the teapot. FABULOUS idea!!