Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sketch Saturday ~ CHF Naughty Kitty

I loved the sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week. And since I seem to be on a card making, marathon like roll this weekend!!! (yay for me...if you know me that's not typical!) See, I've made myself a promise!! It's a tough promise to make...but haveta stick to it. I have bought/recieved SO MANY STAMPS recently... it's frightening...and my stamp hoarding, obsessive collecting hobby of mine is getting out of hand. SO! My promise is that I am NOT ALLOWED TO BUY ANY MORE STAMPS untill I've used every single one of my stash at least ONCE!!! Whew! there I said it out loud so....have to stick to it now. But of course the voices in my head are screaming NO! and work fast...use them all now! So... that helps make cards faster! LOL Im on a mission to buy more really.... So....if you know me, dont let me buy any stamps....untill I've reached my goal. :o) hehehe

Anyways! I have gotten sidetracked again. Sketch Saturday's Sketch is below here, nice huh?I've followed it pretty closely, which is also not always like me...they ussually end up taking a direction of thier own. This CUTE kitten stamp is called Naughty Kitty from Cornish Heritage Farms, and the sentiment is from them as well, from the Mona Lisa Moments set. My papers are all from Basic Grey's Max and Whiskars line! Which Im totally in love with...but then anything with animals on it is good with me. All of this I bought at our LSS Creative Accents, where you will also be able to see this card up close and in person as I will be dropping it off as a sample on Tuesday. YAY!!!

The inside looks like.....


Ok, that's it. Im sorry, I'm alittle long winded today. :o) Hope you like and thanks for looking AND reading ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM!!! LOL

Hope you've entered my Blog Candy!!! If not go to the top and click on the link!

12 comments:

Eulanda said...

OH my goodness you really have done so well this past week. Great coloring and I LOVE this sketch too. The sketches are always my favorite challenges but for Sketch Saturday, this is very exceptional! Your dp is hilarious! Your coloring - ULTRAFANTASTIK!

Creative Tara said...

I love it all, Cheri! Awesome job with this sketch and way to ROCK some of your newest goodies ;) I can't wait to see it in person!

SVIT said...

Such a funny image! Made me smile! Beautiful card!

carol said...

it's a brill image, fantastic card, x carol

Unknown said...

OMG...this has got to be the CUTEST card I've ever seen!!! What a fantastic creation... well, yet ANOTHER fantastic creation of yours!!! Love your style!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning card!! I love that image and can't wait to borrow it!! I love how you colored the cat!! I also love the little flower with dirt on the inside of the card!! LOVE IT!

Cheri said...

Love that cat image...I'll have to find some for me. Great card and great papers. Also, I love the cat above in your blog header - he reminds me of another cat I know. :)

Peggie said...

Great card and great saying. Love the kitty.

Michele Roos said...

Oh such a fabulous card Cheri. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Regina said...

love your card!!! I made myself that same promise recently...lol

Unknown said...

Awww this is so pretty and fun, love how you coloured around the image and the colours and red flowers are so fabby.
PS thank you for your comment on my blog. Hugs xxx

Annette said...

Cheri, this is spectacular! Great colour scheme & your coloursing is excellent!