Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You and an Address

Thank you so much for your support of my friend in need. I never cease to be amazed at the incredible generosity of the crafting community. You are all so kind hearted and generous. So, for those of you from afar wishing to send some supplies, you can mail them to me, thank you again for your kindness! My mailing address is:
Cheri Carrier
1716 South Lakeside Drive
Williams Lake, BC, V2G 5L6
Canada

Thank you again. You are all amazing people and Im SO glad to have you in my blog world! :)
((HUGS))

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I will email you once my package goes postal! ;) Thanks Cheri!

Kimberly said...

Hey girl...just dropping a line to say thank you for your inspiration. I finally made this card with yours in mind. I hope you don't mind but i scraplifted your idea. If you would like to take a look here is the link...You rock in your designs..
http://canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/scraplifting-againlove-this-idea.html

Sarah said...

hey lady...left you an award on my blog, cause you ROCK!