Friday, September 11, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

This week's sketch over at MOJO Monday is this great sketch. I decided to do a Halloween Card with it. I think this is my first Halloween card. Which is just crazy cause I have enough Halloween stuff to do ALOT! LOL Dont we all really. Anyhow, I hope you like. The image is from Stampin Up.

Im sorry for the bad picture. I dont really know what happened here. And well I was too lazy it seems to go take another one. I need to take a course in card photo taking and the editing. Eulanda...my dear friend. Remind me to pick your brain on this some day! :o)
I even did the inside!!!

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

OH WOW! This card is so much fun to look at. I love it! There's so much eye candy on it. Lov the image and am really surprised it's an SU stamp. Great coloring too by the way!